Creativity, Communication, Typography, Adobe CC, Interactive Media, Branding, Delivering Presentations
Text-based and Visual-based Development, Scenarios, Branching Scenarios, Video Scripts, Audio Narration, Interaction Development, Lo-Fi and Hi-Fi Prototype Development
Project Description, Objectives, Constraints, Roles & Responsibilities, Data Collection, Review of Existing Materials, SME Interviews, External Stakeholders, Data Analysis, Recommendations, Training Solutions, Non-training Solutions, Communications
Leadership, Communication, Scheduling, Risk-Management, Cost Management, Negotiating, Critical Thinking, Task Management, Quality Management, A Sense of Humor, Patience, Tech Savvy
Camtasia, Screen-Cast-O-Matic, Audacity, Peek 360
Storyline 360, Studio 360, Replay 360, Peek 360, Review 360, Rise 360
Quantitative and Qualitative Research Designs; Interviewing; Survey Development and Analysis; Moderated and Unmoderated Usability Studies; Identifying Biases; Empathy Maps; User Personas; Journey Mapping; Analysis and Reporting
InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Adobe Spark, After Effects
Creative and accomplished learning & user experience designer and researcher with proven success in conducting needs analysis, program evaluation, foundational, design, and post-launch research, project management, and training development. Advanced knowledge of adult learning theories and models. Extensive visual and artistic talents using Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Cloud, Camtasia, and Figma for authoring and prototyping courses, webpages, and apps.
I collaborate with a dynamic team of content curators, trainers, and customer service professionals to design and deliver product and service training courses to clients and LiveRamp employees.
- Develop engaging and interactive eLearning,vILT, and ILT courses using various authoring tools.
- Build relationships with stakeholders and content experts to secure quality learning and end-user experiences.
I partner directly with subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to design and develop research-based courses that ensure client success. I build trust with all stakeholders by conducting successful kick-off meetings, managing design projects, meeting deadlines, and preparing course documents for review and production. I perform reviews for IDs and partner institutions to ensure accessibility and quality assurance.
• Create learning experiences that guarantee stakeholder satisfaction and client results
• Build successful relationships with SMEs that secures quality course content
I designed elearning tutor training courses for volunteer literacy tutors on how to conduct virtual tutoring sessions using various technologies. I created training videos on how to navigate the LMS and how to use Zoom (basic to advanced users) and multiple devices to deliver successful tutoring. I provided technical support to deliver quality training during the pandemic.
• Supported directors who struggled to provide training during the pandemic
• Provided expertise on how to deliver quality eLearning to volunteer tutors
I authored eLearning courses in education, theatre, ethics, and general education for adult learners and developed assessments to measure student learning. I mentored hundreds of new educators entering the teaching profession. I collaborated with other instructors to develop curricula and served on multiple steering committees.
• Assisted hundreds of aspiring educators to achieve their goals and passions
• Participated in state and national professional organizations
I developed a five-year professional development program to improve student performance. I conducted a needs analysis that gathered baseline data to determine program direction and developed training and courseware materials. I conducted reviews to measure program goals and objectives.
• Authored major reports for external stakeholders and evaluators
• Developed a $300,000 budget that ensured program sustainability and leverage
I evaluated government programs and external grants to determine program effectiveness. I interviewed participants, reviewed company documents, and compiled data for reports. I collaborated with other researchers to produce final reports for various agencies.
• Analyzed both quantitative and qualitative data for program impact studies
• Designed research models to systematically collect data for needs analysis