Creativity, Communication, Typography, Adobe CC, Interactive Media, Branding, Delivering Presentations
Text-based and Visual-based Development, Scenarios, Branching Scenarios, Video Scripts, Audio Narration, Interaction Development
Project Description, Objectives, Constraints, Roles & Responsibilities, Data Collection, Review of Existing Materials, SME Interviews, External Stakeholders, Data Analysis, Recommendations, Training Solutions, Non-training Solutions, Communications
InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Adobe Spark, After Effects
Leadership, Communication, Scheduling, Risk-Management, Cost Management, Negotiating, Critical Thinking, Task Management, Quality Management, A Sense of Humor, Patience, Tech Savvy
Camtasia, Screen-Cast-O-Matic, Audacity, Peek 360
Storyline 360, Studio 360, Replay 360, Peek 360, Review 360, Rise 360
Creative and accomplished learning experience designer with proven success in conducting audience and needs analysis, program evaluation, project management, and training development. Advanced knowledge of adult learning theory and models such as ADDIE, SAM, and Bloom’s Taxonomy. Extensive visual and artistic talents developing and using Articulate 360, Adobe Creative Cloud, Camtasia, storyboarding, scriptwriting, and data storytelling.
I partner directly with subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to design and develop research-based courses that ensure client success. I build trust with all stakeholders by conducting successful kick-off meetings, managing design projects, meeting deadlines, and preparing course documents for review and production. I perform reviews for IDs and partner institutions to ensure accessibility and quality assurance.
• Create learning experiences that guarantee stakeholder satisfaction and client results
• Build successful relationships with SMEs that secures quality course content
I designed elearning tutor training courses for volunteer literacy tutors on how to conduct virtual tutoring sessions using various technologies. I created training videos on how to navigate the LMS and how to use Zoom (basic to advanced users) and multiple devices to deliver successful tutoring. I provided technical support to deliver quality training during the pandemic.
• Supported directors who struggled to provide training during the pandemic
• Provided expertise on how to deliver quality eLearning to volunteer tutors
I managed a three-year project to develop training and a policy/training manual for a campus-wide academic integrity program. I conducted a needs analysis to warrant training was needed. I developed materials for multiple audiences and obtained stakeholder buy-in and approval at all levels. I developed an assessment system to measure training effectiveness.
• Impact changed the campus culture from policy policing to training and pedagogy
• Raised awareness of institutional standards and quality assurance
I authored eLearning courses in education, theatre, ethics, and general education for adult learners and developed assessments to measure student learning. I mentored hundreds of new educators entering the teaching profession. I collaborated with other instructors to develop curricula and served on multiple steering committees.
• Assisted hundreds of aspiring educators to achieve their goals and passions
• Participated in state and national professional organizations
I developed a five-year professional development program to improve student performance. I conducted a needs analysis that gathered baseline data to determine program direction and developed training and courseware materials. I conducted reviews to measure program goals and objectives.
• Authored major reports for external stakeholders and evaluators
• Developed a $300,000 budget that ensured program sustainability and leverage
I evaluated government programs and external grants to determine program effectiveness. I interviewed participants, reviewed company documents, and compiled data for reports. I collaborated with other researchers to produce final reports for various agencies.
• Analyzed both quantitative and qualitative data for program impact studies
• Designed research models to systematically collect data for needs analysis
I developed and presented ILT professional development sessions to hundreds of educators working in 27 North Carolina schools. I collaborated with artists and educators to develop several five-day institutes held at three locations across the State. I served as an on-site consultant to schools seeking one-on-one training.
• Supported teachers and administrators through a major school reform initiative
• Served as a change agent to develop high-quality arts education in my State